This item will be shipped in the form of a voucher. See additional info in Location and Shipment section.
Reserve price: MET
If you’re looking for a great place to call home, look no further – Taylor House is your ideal place to live. Your BRAND NEW, two-bedroom suite comes with a raised ceiling heights and oversized windows, spacious 42” mahogany stained cabinetry, glass tile backsplash, plush, luxurious carpeting, sleek appliances and vinyl wood plank flooring. Your suite will have a built in shower with contemporary mirrors along with brushed nickel fixtures and a great location!
Taylor House has it all – style, amenities and location. These suites are designed to maximize convenience and minimize the hassles of every day life. Taylor House features a host of world-class amenities for dynamic personalities- a clubhouse with a multi-story climbing wall, professional screening room complete with plush seating and a complimentary DVD library. You’ll love the bar area with two billiards tables, an HDTV wall, a Starbucks coffee bar, and a full-service cyber bar. Get fit in the 24-hour cardio center with stretching rooms and complimentary tanning. Onsite amenities include a stunning multi-level pool, outdoor kitchen, and a fire pit with outdoor lounge.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Auction winner must contact the Taylor House sales office by June 23, 2018 to organize move in date; as the Taylor House sales office will be holding a suite designated for the iHeartMedia Auction.
2. Auction winner must sign a lease with Preferred Living. Lease must be signed by June 30, 2018 with a move in date no later than July 15th.
3. Auction winner is responsible for paying security deposit and processing fee upon lease signature ($300 total).
4. Auction winner must pass a criminal background check. If background check is not passed, the next person with the closest bid will be selected as winner. Credit check is not necessary during first year of residency at Taylor House; however, if auction winner decides to extend his or her lease beyond the first year, the resident must complete the normal application process before renewing.
5. Auction winner must sign all appropriate paper work.
6. This certificate only applies to the Taylor House community of Preferred Living, and only applies to a two-bedroom suite, unfurnished.
7. Garage rental, pet fees and additional upgrades are not included.
8. Electric, water, cable, Internet and telephone utilities are to be placed in the auction winner’s name and to be paid by lessee.
9. No subletting allowed. The occupant must be on the lease paperwork.
10. This certificate has no cash valued and is only to be exchanged for a two bedroom suite at Taylor House.
Payment for this item must be paid by certified check within 48 hours of the close of the auction. Check should be made payable to: NeoFill, LLC. Please mail the check to NeoFill – 650 S. Prospect Ave. Suite 107, Hartville, Ohio 44632. For questions please call our customer service team toll free at 866-311-9806 Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm EST.
No cash value, No Cash Back, must meet all terms and conditions listed on page/description. Lease must be signed by 6-30-18. Move in no later than 7-15-18.
5001 Olentangy River Road, Columbus, OH, 43214
Columbus, OH 43124
|Credit Card||June 12, 2018 6:00AM||June 15, 2018 4:00PM||811066||Apartments||N/A|
|Bid Amount||Bidder||Date & Time|
|$7,300.00||Buckma$ter||June 15, 2018 9:11:24 AM|