This item will be shipped in the form of a voucher. See additional info in Location and Shipment section.
Reserve price: MET
~~The stylish Kendall Park community is the best location for luxury living in Columbus. Featuring an all new design, Kendall Park offers the kinds of amenities you’ll always find in a Preferred Living community, including some new comfort and convenience technology.
The beautifully appointed one and two-bedroom suites have nine foot ceilings and a fresh, contemporary design aesthetic. Plush carpet throughout makes the space feel warm and comfortable, while spacious walk-in closets provide plenty of storage.
We pulled out all the stops in the kitchen to include elegant features, such as:
• Pendant lighting
• Granite countertops
• Tile backsplash
• Stainless steel appliance
• Built-in microwave
• 42-inch white birch cabinetry
• Brushed nickel accents
• Reservoir sink basin
Plus, all suites feature a WiFi thermostat you can control from anywhere and USB ports in the kitchen.
Select suites feature a private balcony or patio.
Kendall Park is a smaller, more intimate community that offers the best of Columbus life while providing the concierge like attention that you would expect from a Preferred Living Community. Whatever you need is just a call or click away, and our online Resident Connection allows you to make rent payments, place maintenance requests, and check the Preferred Living events calendar with ease. We offer onsite maintenance and management so your concerns are met swiftly. We welcome your pets to our community because we want our guests to always feel at home, with comfort and style suited specifically to you.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Auction winner must contact the Kendall Park sales office by June 23rd 2018 to organize move in date; as the Kendall Park sales office will be holding a suite designated for the iHeartMedia Auction.
2. Auction winner must sign a lease with Preferred Living. Lease must be signed by June 30th 2018 with a move in date no later than July 15, 2018.
3. Auction winner is responsible for paying security deposit and processing fee upon lease signature ($300 total).
4. Auction winner must pass a criminal background check. If background check is not passed, the next person with the closest bid will be selected as winner. Credit check is not necessary during first year of residency at Kendall Park; however, if auction winner decides to extend his or her lease beyond the first year, the resident must complete the normal application process before renewing.
5. Auction winner must sign all appropriate paper work.
6. This certificate only applies to the Kendall Park community of Preferred Living, and only applies to a two-bedroom suite, unfurnished.
7. Garage rental, pet fees and additional upgrades are not included.
8. Electric, water, cable, Internet and telephone utilities are to be placed in the auction winner’s name and to be paid by lessee.
9. No subletting allowed. The occupant must be on the lease paperwork.
10. This certificate has no cash value and is only to be exchanged for a two-bedroom suite at Kendall Park.
Payment for this item must be paid by certified check within 48 hours of the close of the auction. Check should be made payable to: NeoFill, LLC. Please mail the check to NeoFill – 650 S. Prospect Ave. Suite 107, Hartville, Ohio 44632. For questions please call our customer service team toll free at 866-311-9806 Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm EST.
No Cash Back, No Cash value, must meet all terms and conditions listed on site. Lease must be signed by 6-30-18. Move in date no later than July 15,2018.
1076 Josephine Claire Way
Columbus, OH 43220
|Credit Card||June 12, 2018 6:00AM||June 15, 2018 4:00PM||811068||Apartments||N/A|
|Bid Amount||Bidder||Date & Time|
|$7,600.00||JordanCH||June 15, 2018 3:47:04 PM|
|$7,500.00||curryd2||June 15, 2018 3:47:03 PM|
|$6,700.00||JordanCH||June 15, 2018 3:39:01 PM|
|$6,600.00||curryd2||June 15, 2018 3:39:00 PM|
|$6,500.00||curryd2||June 14, 2018 4:09:03 PM|